Turning website views into sales

Explorer
61 2 5

Hey, 

For improving the sales I recommend you to use Nextsale app. It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
86 3 14

Hi @Anesiclothing 

Do you have Google Analytics installed?

A

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
101 6 12

Hey @Anesiclothing,

Feel free to shoot me an email at samina@aitrillion.com. And I would be happy to assist you with my suggestions which will help you to increase your store engagement.

Regards,

AiTrillion. 

Aitrillion is a SAAS based integrated marketing platform with 8+ powerful customer touch points powered with automation specially made to meet the need of ecommerce store owners which will help them to increase customer engagement, retention & conversions.
With this intellegent marketing cloud Ecommerce sellers can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, and, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning.

98,000+ Merchant Network Across 175+ Countries.
78M+ Online Buyers Analyzed & Ranked.
Connect & Know Your Customer's Rank Today.
Try 14 days for free.
0 Likes