UNABLE TO FIND A THEME FOR MY STORE

Highlighted
1 0 0

HELLO,

I currently own a hair salon and was looking for a theme in the hair and beauty industry, so I can sell product. Sadly to say I could not find any, not even under paid themes... What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to get this type of theme added to my online store?

In trying to see how all of this works, I chose one of the themes just to preview my store, however I don't see where it was added. I'm still under my trial period and was not sure if this was the reason I could not see the "test" theme I selected.

Thanks 

Deb

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TRENDFASH1,

When you added the theme to your store, you can find it in your Shopify Admin > online stores > Themes.

There will be all the themes you added before, and you have to Publish one to able to see it in the live view. You can check this article if you're not sure how to choose the right theme: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/using-themes/choose-themes

For customize theme, check this one: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/using-themes/change-the-layout

Some of the themes have a limit in design for landing page, home page or product page content, if you want to enrich your store, you can check out some page builder with premade template.

I hope you find this helpful,

Cheers.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@TRENDFASH1,

You can find all the themes in your Shopify Dashboard. Refer to this image:

SS1.png

You'll find it under Online Store > Themes. Here you can see your current theme. Explore free and paid themes on Shopify and also upload Shopify themes you purchased from outside of Shopify. You can visit websites like themeforest and look for premium shopify themes. They have a great collection. 

In case you don't see any "Online Store" under sales channels then you'll have to create one first. 

I hope this answers your query
Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes