Ugly unmanageable shop

B3thani3
2 0 0

flippingcheese.myshopify.com

My shop is unmanageable. It is all over the place. I wouldn’t quite call it the dumpster fire of 2020 but borderline and heading that direction. 

I will be the first to admit, I don’t know how to do most of this stuff. I have paid a Shopify expert who is “working on it” and admittedly it looks slightly better than what my 6 year old dyslexic child could have thrown together in an hour or two, but wait.... I am paying for this??? Any one have some easy tweaks for a landing page and some easy organization?

TIA

0 Likes
VelasArtes
Explorer
56 1 11

Bit difficult to say without a link to your website.

0 Likes
B3thani3
2 0 0

See... I thought it would link because I was logged in... apparently I need more help than I thought!

0 Likes

Hi @B3thani3 How are you doing?

It's very unfortunate that you have to hire someone like that for your project to design a store like that for you.

Anyway, I am here to help. I am an expert Shopify store developer with over 4 years of experience. I have a strong portfolio of different store designs for different niches and I am interested in helping you get back on your foot.

By contacting me, I am ready to share my portfolio with you to see different samples of amazing designs done by me and my team. To share details together, Let's meet now.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 86

Hi @B3thani3 

Hope you're doing good. 

U are selling good hand made products I saw your website. Ur domain is also getting redirected. 

I would say just sell those hand made products and get rid of other products. 

Also important information is missing on ur store like contact page about page etc.

Let me know if I can serve you for doing the tweaks and make ur store professional.

Thank you. 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes