Unavailable Store

mauricemichelle
5 0 0

Hello -

After selecting a plan, my store is now unavailable.  I've attempted to chat, but I cannot chat because you have to select your store name.  Since my store is unavailable, I cannot make a selection.

Please advise.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
177 6 23

@mauricemichelle make new store and talk to them what problem you re facing this fast way to solve your problem.

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
858 56 98

@mauricemichelle wrote:

Hello -

After selecting a plan, my store is now unavailable.  I've attempted to chat, but I cannot chat because you have to select your store name.  Since my store is unavailable, I cannot make a selection.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hi, @mauricemichelle!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account.

Are you able to share a screenshot of the message that's coming up when you try to login? The specific error message you're seeing will help us determine next steps. If it isn't something we can troubleshoot in this public space, our support team is more than happy to help you via live chat, email, or callback. You can access the contact options in the Shopify Help Center without logging in by selecting the "Continue without logging in" option.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes