Unique Handmade Journals

Trish7
3 0 0

I started my online business last year with little products being sold.  I have for purchase handmade journals with unique covers and pages, but haven't had much luck selling them.  I am also thinking about offering calligraphy services as well.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  My website is livefreedesigns19.my shopify.com.

0 Likes
Nick_AdRoll
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

You have a solid product. Think about the user's journey when they first enter your store. A few things I would consider altering:

1. Invest in a new logo. It is hard to read and feels like it is a bit out of place.

2. Change your hero image or text color. It is hard to read.

3. Try changing your font to make it softer in your images

4. Recommended Product - I would change the color. Maybe just remove it altogether. I don't understand how some of the products shown relate to your store. It seems odd to sell yoga pants.

5. Invest in some marketing. Place an email capture on your website and start retargeting.

Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
Trish7
3 0 0

Thanks so much for the advice.

I will certainly look into the changes you recommended.   Making these types of changes will require some technical help.

Best,

Trish7

0 Likes