Unique brand but 1 year later, no random online sales

Highlighted
9 0 0
Hello all,

My website is www.beastylenyc.com, I have a unique brand of caps and apparel out of New York that was initially meant to be sportswear but became somewhat of a hybrid and also embraced as streetwear. It has gotten tremendously positive feedback from people, I have sold well at trade shows and with friends etc but online advertising has resulted in plenty of sessions but NO sales.

I've spent hundreds on Facebook, Shopify and Instagram advertising. I've followed tutorials and tips to improve my site, I take unique, high quality pics, have catch phrases, have tried different target audiences and so on but still nothing.

Looking for any feedback on my website to help get me going. Any help is appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

I have just visited your website. It is well-organized and pretty! You should be proud of it :)

Here is some feedback to make it better and hopefully improve your conversion rate! 

1. Add the social proof

As you said, there are many positive feedbacks from your customers, so let others know that. It is a great way to build the trust of customers.

- Add the Testimonial section in the Homepage

- Add the customer review section on the product page.

Actually, when people see that others love your product, they are more willing to make their purchases. 

2. Identify where do you land your customers

- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads and click on them, they will be redirected to your landing page.  For example, your ad is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happened? I think that your website visitors have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab. 

3. Add more delivery option

To save the shipping time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pick up their orders. In some cases, younger people don't mind traveling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In terms of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some advantages of store pickup. 

We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really needs store pickup or not. Check it out!

4. Improve your contact page

One of the good ways to build a great relationship with customers is by providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your phone numbers, physical address, or social media channels. 

Hope it helped! 

Best wishes to you! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0
Thank you for the feedback!

I actually can't find the option to add product reviews or other contact options in Debut theme. Would you mind letting me know hours I can add them?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Beastyle Nyc,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for effective store optimization:

• "Terms of Service and Privacy policy" are missing from the site footer.
  • The "home button" is missing from the header menu beginning
  • The correct order of the header menu arrangement is: Home, All products, About us, Shipping and Returns and Contact Us.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes