I have just visited your website. It is well-organized and pretty! You should be proud of it :)
Here is some feedback to make it better and hopefully improve your conversion rate!
1. Add the social proof
As you said, there are many positive feedbacks from your customers, so let others know that. It is a great way to build the trust of customers.
- Add the Testimonial section in the Homepage
- Add the customer review section on the product page.
Actually, when people see that others love your product, they are more willing to make their purchases.
2. Identify where do you land your customers
- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads and click on them, they will be redirected to your landing page. For example, your ad is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happened? I think that your website visitors have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab.
3. Add more delivery option
To save the shipping time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pick up their orders. In some cases, younger people don't mind traveling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In terms of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some advantages of store pickup.
We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really needs store pickup or not. Check it out!
4. Improve your contact page
One of the good ways to build a great relationship with customers is by providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your phone numbers, physical address, or social media channels.
Hope it helped!
Best wishes to you! <3
Hey Beastyle Nyc,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for effective store optimization:
All the best!