Updated Design

DanBurg0516
Tourist
11 0 2

Hiya guys, hope you're all doing well

Just looking for some feedback.  I've changed a few things in regards to some suggestions from you.

Any other suggestions? what's good? bad? what needs work? etc

So far I've been running Facebook ads with a new Pixel for four days collectively spending £40.

I've had 15 ad to carts and one sale.

I understand that it time for the Pixel to really warm up, but I was SO happy with that one sale, haha

https://themusicchoice.com

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
89 10 42

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

• Make a Sticky Header so that customers can navigate easily on the Header section.
  • Add few products to the homepage and also add more different collections in every category to grab the customers attention.
  • Install a chatbot so that it helps you in analyzing customer choices by solving their queries.
  • Add terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' checkbox before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.
  •  If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hello @DanBurg0516 

That's a very beautiful store you've got there. It's really nice and my experience was very good.

It's a very good initiative. However, there are a few defects according to me. I'm gonna list them below and if you feel the same, you might want to work on them:

1. Add some products on the home page with options to buy/ add to the cart.
  2. Customize your footer. 
  3. Try to avoid the large texts on the Home page.

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

Try to reach the relevant audience.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Hope it helped you @felix119119 . Cheers and looking forward to working with you!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
DanBurg0516
Tourist
11 0 2

I'd love help but I'm on a really tight budget.  

I've spent around £70 on ads this week, mad 1 sale and 15 add to cart so my marketing needs work.

0 Likes