Updated Store - looking For Feedback - Georgian Wine

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 0

Hello dear Community,

I recently updated my online store and made it "thinner" by removing some content from the main page and to keep the products more in the focus.

Webpage: www.wein-georgien.de

Looking forward to your feedback :)

Best regards,
Francisco

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better based on your latest update:

Homepage Feedback

1. Your footer is a little larger then you would need. I would either remove the brands lists or split the list in two to make it a smaller footer

2. Still not a fan of the carousels as they have been proven to kills conversions rates. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders
    3. Not sure you need such a large map on your Contact Us page

4. Homepage could use a little more colour to help each section standout more. The grey text for title sections blend in a bit to much

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 0

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I just want to make sure I understand everything correct.

2. Which carousel do you mean. I thought a carousel is a slideshow of pictures ? Do you mean the different products ?

3. Which map do you mean exactly ? I do not see a map, but maybe it is a specific term frequently used for something else ?

Thank you again very much :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

@FranciscoKartli wrote:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I just want to make sure I understand everything correct.

2. Which carousel do you mean. I thought a carousel is a slideshow of pictures ? Do you mean the different products ?

3. Which map do you mean exactly ? I do not see a map, but maybe it is a specific term frequently used for something else ?

Thank you again very much :)

1. The carousel is on your homepage just below your main menu. 

2. You have a Google Map of your location on your contact page. I would make it smaller

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 0

WOOOPS

I just noticed I did not send the correct URL.

My webpage is the following:

www.wein-georgien.de

Sorry for the inconveniences, will update the first post. 

0 Likes