Hey Eliot Grey Boutique, welcome to the Shopify family!
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have some really great fashion products there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. I would suggest that your story can be more structured and kept neat.
2. The homepage seems a bit too crowded. Keep your layout clean and easy to navigate
3. Ensure Color scheme and Background work well together
3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
4. There still needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? In the case of your store, I don't get this urgency at all.
Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention.
Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper.
Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Hello @MrRan27 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.