Updated Store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Hi everyone:.
Hope your day is going well. I would like to get your feedback on my updated store love to know what you think needs to be added or removed. Color scheme, logo etc.

I have items showing sold out should I leave them to show how popular items sell fast or should I delete them since are no longer available.

Thank you for your time
Ran
www.eliotgrey.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 15 73

Hey Eliot Grey Boutique, welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have some really great fashion products there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. I would suggest that your story can be more structured and kept neat. 

2. The homepage seems a bit too crowded. Keep your layout clean and easy to navigate

3. Ensure Color scheme and Background work well together

3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

4. There still needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? 
In the case of your store, I don't get this urgency at all.

Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention.

Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper. 

Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks for your feed back and would like for you to take a look and see if there were any improvements as I didn't want to over crowd my store any ther suggestions would be appreciated

Ran

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MrRan27 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes