Updated my handmade jewelry website. Some traffic but few conversions - help please!

Solved
sunshineyellow
Tourist
6 1 0

Hi,

I have been making changes and updates to my site over the past few weeks but I'm not seeing too many conversions. I currently have a rewards program in place as well as having my shipping info easily viewable on each product page. I think my navigation is decent. I would rate my pics a 7/10 for the most part. What am I missing?

www.sunshineyellowco.com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
129 12 62

Hello @sunshineyellow 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Make a Sticky Header for easy navigation.

Design a Smaller Logo and Minimize empty space in the header section.

Add a Nice Hero Banner on the Home Page.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Home Page 

RichardNguyen_1-1619335945961.png

Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter your page. Popups or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale. 

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Banner

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages. 

CTA Button 

Your “Shop Now” button on your banner is a bit hard to see. You should consider putting it at the center of the banner as it urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page.

RichardNguyen_2-1619336121193.png

In this section, you should feature 1 collection that is the most outstanding one. Currently, there are too many products on the home page and they seem not to be aligned. A buy button should be added to every single product. You have add to a card button but it shows in form of an icon and visitors might miss it if they don’t hover on the image. 

Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

Product Page

RichardNguyen_3-1619337186325.png

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization 

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Return Policy

Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Use Delivery Date

Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.
Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
Use block text and bullet point

Use load more

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes