Updated per advice. Thoughts? Noble.Bebe.Diapers.com

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0
I posted a while back and received great advice and I think I checked off everything that was advised (add info pages, remove carousel, consistent photos)
Conversion and sales are good, I’m mostly looking for input on what else can bump me up to the next level or anything that I may be missing like ease of ordering or missing

https://noblebebediapers.com/

Thanks!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 3 8

Hey, @NobleBebe.

Brie from Shopify here. That's great to hear that your conversions and sales are going well, congratulations! I took a look at your store, and I'd be happy to offer some recommendations. 

First, the site looks great so far! I can tell you've put a lot of work into it. Take a look at these tips below, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions: 

• The announcement bar features a free shipping advertisement, which is great! However, we typically wouldn't recommend using light text on a light background. This is a bit hard on the eyes, especially for people who have trouble with their vision. I would recommend either slightly darkening the background of the bar, or you could alternatively use a darker text. 
  • There is also a large amount of white space right at the top of your site, which means the customer must scroll down before they can see the other awesome content you've featured on the home page. I would suggest using a photo that is wider, rather than taller, so that it fits that section a little better. 
  • The "Collection List" section on your home page is a great feature to have there as well, however the first box is a different size than the other two. I'd suggest either resizing the photo from the first box, or using a vertical photo, so that they will all appear the same size (first photo is horizontal, other two are vertical). The same thing goes for the Catalog page - you will want the photos to all be the same dimensions for consistency. You can use the image editor in your Shopify admin to resize your product photos.
  • Add an "About Us" page. This will introduce people to you and your brand, and build customer trust. Check out this blog post for some tips on writing an effective "About Us" page. 

I can tell you have put a lot of work into the site, and I think it is awesome that you are actively trying to give your customers a better experience! Keep at it, and let me know if you have any questions about the above. 

Brie | Shopify Support 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like

We work with a couple brands that target parents. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
345 18 38

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them.

You can web push notifications. Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes