Hi there,

Please let me know your thoughts on my website

Woke-worldcafe.com

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Melanie

Dear Melanie,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add Custom search
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @Wokeworldcafe 

After looking on your Product Detail page, I have some recommendations that you can try to make it better.

1. Layout

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 13.28.28.png

I would highly recommend you using 2 columns layout at here. On the left is product's image and on the right is product's title, price, CTA, description. The one column layout at here makes user quite hard to have an overview of your product, they have to scroll up and down to see it.

2. Product's image

You should upload about 3-5 product's image of each product with different angles. One image is not enough for customer to make a decision to buy it immediately, some bracelet images on hand will make it more straightforward. An image of instruction for choosing sizes also is a good idea at here.

3. Related products

When customers inside each product details page, they would like to buy more product, so input your related product or some products are on sale will encourage them to buy more and boost your conversion rate.

Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your product page.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Wokeworldcafe ! Pretty amazing store out there! Here's what I suggest - 

1. You need to reduce the size of the product images. They are quite big and eating up a lot of space. If your images are well captured in HQ, then even a normal thumbnail is enough o capture the user's attention! 

2. You can also add a blog section that should talk about your products. Since you're into healing through crystals, I'm sure there will be a lot to communicate! Try and come up with a blog section. 

Rest, your store looks pretty neat and clean! All the best  

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes