Updated website

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I posted some time back to get some feedback on my stores, I did get some very interesting suggestions and have applied a few, however, then decided to change the theme and made a few changes.

Would appreciate your feedback and recommendations.

Sorry, if I did not reply to all the replies I received.

Thank you for taking the time to go through my website.

www.parexcellenceshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @Neetait

Have seen your store and it looks beautiful and clean. I love it. However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- You need to add CTA buttons for your banners (slideshow), also for the second slideshow. 

- Your blogs should have thumbnails

ConveyLego0612_0-1604890589285.png

- Do you have an Instagram account? If yes, an Instagram gallery will be a good way to show content and product photos. 

If not, I think you should have one because Instagram is also a good selling channel. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one if you're planning on having one. 

You can see an example here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604891025961.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy Now button

+ The Sticky Add to Cart

+ The title for your description

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods like bundle

+ More product reviews as soon as possible

- If you're considering providing your customers with PDF invoices, you can try this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice. It's totally free. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Neetait,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder.

Congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it. 

I just took a look and checked your home page and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. You can use this tool: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Please check result of your page and improve it.

- Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all collections or other pages (Blog, About us, Contact...) you're having although they scroll down or up on your page.

PageFly - ecommerce conversion rate optimization solution for Shopify 2020-11-02 13-02-09.png

However with your current website, to do this you need to make the header smaller so that when the header is sticky, it will not occupy your other content on your page.

Or you can consider making the search field sticky. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products they want.

- Check the currency converter.

When I switch to other currency, the price doesn't change

- Add CTA (Call-to-action) button on your banner

You have a great and cute banner that can tell visitors what you are selling. But you need an attractive CTA button put on the banner. It will direct the visitors to a page showing all products in your store. And make it a primary one.

- It would look better if you set these images same size:

Montessori Concept– Par Excellence For Kids 2020-11-09 12-00-16.pngAnd I see these are not collections, they're products. So I don't understand why you named it as "Featured collection". It makes me confused.

- Create thumbnail image for blog post. You can do this in Shopify Admin

Montessori Concept– Par Excellence For Kids 2020-11-09 12-46-09.png

- Add reviews/ testimonials 

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Add testimonial with customer’s image will help your homepage more professional and reliable. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

- Add newsletter

Add a newsletter at the bottom of the page so you can collect customers' email for your further re-marketing campaign.

Your store can became more attractive and get more sales. And this article will provide you many tips and tricks to design a converting page.

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like it. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 16 87

Hi @Neetait welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @Neetait, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- There is a blank space in the header. 

- You can give product recommendations like bestsellers, trending products, recently viewed on the homepage & the cart page.

Add some marketing tools in your store which will help you to engage visitors & convert them into paying customers.

- Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

- Add a loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

The store looks really awesome, congratulations! One thing I noticed, that product variants can be confusing on some of the products. For example, the set of 3 trays have option of finished and unfinished trays, with different prices, but the images don't change when selected different options, and customers don' know whether the trays in the images are finished or unfinished:

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 16.43.03.png

The confusion will always make people hesitate from buying, which means you could be losing sales. Make sure that images and the variants are straightforward, and don't require customers to spend their valuable time trying to investigate it. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @Neetait !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes