Urgent! Feedback on my Shopify store is needed!

arudossanova
1 0 0

Hello, please view my SHopify store https://couplelooks.com/ and give fair feedback or some tips to get first sales.

I tried to spend money on Facebook ads for few times, views are enough but no sales! I'm ready to develop, learn and even hire people to get sales. But afraid to spend a lot of money on ads, if website/product is not good enough:(

Shop is called Couple Looks. Here we sell couple clothes/accessories/households and etc. It is print-on-demand market. Designs are created by me with the help of different apps. I feel the interest by the audience, but they don't reach the check-out.

I suspect some reasons:

- not enough trustworthiness? 

- expensive prices?

- bad design?

- shipping problems?

Can't decide what's really wrong or right by myself. Side views are urgently needed. Looking forward to any replies!

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @arudossanova

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done a nice job so far.

There are some areas that need improvement if possible: 

Can you give me a little more information on what your target demographic has been for those Facebook ads? Did you develop a marketing plan

Thanks!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2433 141 439

Hello @arudossanova, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add a drop-down in the catalog option of the header menu.

- Showcase reviews on the home page. 

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- On the home page, add trending/ new/ recently viewed products by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes