I opened my Shopify store over 2 weeks ago and I have not had as many views as I thought I would.
I am unable to promote or run any ads on Facebook or Instagram (EVER) as when I first set up my business I didn’t look into how they worked properly and so they said that I had broken community guidelines (didn’t) and I could never appeal the decision.
After my Etsy store closed I rely solely on Shopfiy/my website now. It’s hard because unlike so many others with that extra help, I have to bring all the views/customers/clicks myself just by making my Instagram look good etc.
Please take a look at my website and give me literally ANY constructive criticism or advice or feedback on what I could do to make my store better. ANYTHING is appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
First of all, I'm sorry to hear that your business account isn't allowed on Facebook's platform. With that said, If your ad account has been disabled, you can visit Account Quality to find out more information and request another review. It's worth a shot if you haven't already done so.
As far as feedback on your store, I'd be happy to offer a suggestion or two:
Devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. This is especially important when you sell several dozens or even hundreds of products. Break out your 'All Products' into individual categories (Shoes, Sliders, etc.) so that your visitors can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'All Products' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. Here is an example of what it could look like:
I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
This is an accepted solution.
That's a tough situation, sorry to hear. Be encouraged though, I do have some ideas in mind.
First though, I took a look at your website and I have some feedback for you.
You've got a really cool product - these are custom, not available in stores, completely unique. This is a huge selling point! That main banner area is prime real estate for selling (this would be a great spot to state this). We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
Next, I'd recommend adding in a product review app, this will add trust:
On your product pages, I'd recommend adding in color swatches so a person can get an idea of what the colors would look like.
Moving onto marketing. For you, I'd recommend doing content marketing. If you are not on TikTok already, sign up for an account and start creating sped up videos of you painting your custom shoes. Have a link to your shop in your profile for people to shop. You can do IG reels but TikTok is a whole lot easier/faster to grow on right now.
If you cannot promote ads, you can still run ads on those platforms by using influencers instead. Find someone with a following of your ideal customer and work out a brand deal with them.
Next, utilize Shopify's sales channels and connect your Facebook and Instagram to your store. This way you can tag your products and have them lead to your store when clicked. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels
You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at email@example.com for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @MiraCustoms, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- That's a lot of content. You can write this about us on an attractive image. Make it a little shorter and add a call to action button 'Read More' below it.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button on the product page- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- On the product page, there's no size chart.
- Add a section of new arrivals and trending products on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.