Urgently need help. Not converting.

stav219
10 0 0
My website is Vivinasjewelry.com and I have spent lots oftine to work on this. I really need help with figuring out why my shop is not converting. Started advertising this week on facebook and I am receiving content views for about 0.12$ so far so good. But out of 700+ website views I have not received a single sale. I really need help because I have invested lots of time and money into this store and I am afraid to not succeed. Will be grateful for any help with website or facebook ads. Thank you very much.
0 Likes

Hi @stav219 ,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better and increase your sales. 

Product description: Write detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and also it will help to increase ranking for keywords. Also add FAQ's It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

Mobile Score: Your google mobile page speed score is very low that is  08.  It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

speed.jpg

Try Offers and Discount: try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.

Buy Button: Add buy button along with add to cart button, as it is showing in the footer.

checkout.jpg

Add an Email sign-up form on your website: to collect the email database, you should have an email sign-up form on your website to shoot an email for every update, release, and news.

Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. You can show social media links and business address in the footer.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2417 141 439

Hey @stav219 ,

1. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

2. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

These strategies will help you to get sales and conversions. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
stav219
10 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional Thanks for your helpful reply. I will go through all of these and I. hope it will help bring me my first sale. 

What is the mobile score and how can I improve it? Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello @stav219 ,
You have to optimize images, also reduce third party apps, and optimize web font and external JS / CSS.
I can help you in to this you can directly message me on skype :- oscprofessionals-87
score6.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes