User Testing / Experience advice

Men_s_Botanics
7 0 0

Hi Team...

ok I have been running social ads and having some traffic come to our website but there is virtually no conversions from these traffic sources. 

we need your help? Is our user experience bad? Is the copy confusing and we not selling ourselves correctly 

our website is www.mensbotanics.com.au

love some expert advice 

thanks 

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
166 13 30

Hello @Men_s_Botanics !

I visited your store and I have to say the user experience is great in my opinion! Maybe you are having trouble converting because of your ad copy - try working on that and make more engaging ads.

As far as the traffic visiting the store and not converting, you should retarget them as lookalike audience and that will increase your chances of conversion.

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes

Hi @Men_s_Botanics,

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. In general, your store has good images and layout, it might need some little changes to be optimized. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

1.2 Add a CTA button on the hero banner

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. You can make the heading on the banner on the hero a clickable button.

Also, consider changing the text style since it is currently blending in the image. I recommend making it stand out and easy to scan. 

PageFly_0-1620142876012.png

You can think about adding the CTA button with the heading the slides that have only images and make it auto slide because not everyone will slide through all the slides. The key is to make it scannable and standing out. 

PageFly_1-1620143061068.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_2-1620143178545.png

1.4 Adding more collection: 

You can add more sections that link directly to the specific collection page instead of just the featured product. It will show the visitors the collections and products they interested in. 

2. Collection page:

I choose the page offers to review:https://www.mensbotanics.com.au/collections/shave

PageFly_3-1620144000125.png

• Put the description for the collection, it will make the customers know why they should choose you. 
  • Add the CTA button for each product.
  • Using the Load more to show more products.
  • Add the star reviews for the products. 

3. Product page: 

I choose the page offers to review: https://www.mensbotanics.com.au/collections/shave/products/dual-action-shave-cream 

Currently, your product page is quite good, you can put the ATC as a sticky button. Also, you can consider putting the variants image of the products to be as a list under the main photo so it won't make the page longer. 

Also, I recommend you put the review section for the products. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Men_s_Botanics
7 0 0

Thanks for the feedback, yes I have lookalikes set up. I think I may need to revisit the copy. I may add a new thread and see if the community knows of any quality copywriters 

0 Likes
Men_s_Botanics
7 0 0

Thanks pagefly for your input 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 174 550

Hello @Men_s_BotanicsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store looks visually appealing. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1620384174391.png

- On the homepage, add a section of collections. Add a section of trending and new arrival products. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

AiTrillion_1-1620384668181.png

Add these tools to your store to maximize customer engagement in your store. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive more conversions and retention rates.

Reviews. Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are a very important tool in an eCommerce business. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase. Send automatic review request emails and review reminders to capture more reviews.

- Add loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add web push notifications. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add customer engagement tools to reach your customers and drive conversions by targeting them with the help of these tools.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes