Usual problem - low conversions

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello - thank you for taking the time to read this.

Im currently running Facebook campaigns and driving what seem to be a decent amount of traffic to my store which sells fine art photographic prints.

Lots of traffic, but very low conversions, and im struggling to increase sales. Im wondering if there is something that ive gone blind to?  Have recently installed a new theme and made the flavour of the store more professional (which to me reads more corporate....i took myself off the store, but i feel you lose connection to the prints)...

Any and all advice much appreciated as am at a bit of a loss

Many thanks again

Darragh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Are you targeting the right audience on fb ads?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Have you created social proof for your store? Some store owners, they paid a lot for ads, but they forgot to build trust for their store, so they end up wasting much money with no sales. Remember that, ads are good to get high visitors, but only social proof can turn your visitors into sales. Try to increase interaction for your store, import some reviews from real customers, so that your products can be more trustful and interactive to attract customers. There are some apps that can help you do that, Ali Reviews  for example, this app collects more reviews from customers, and even pop up reviews to make your store more trustful. Customers tend to check for recommendation and reviews before placing orders. So you may want to check for tool like this. Wish you success! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello Darragh

Sometime visitors need a bit of a push to buy something from your store. Something that would catch their attention and drive them to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well! What the store could use is a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying - hence the sale!

I hope this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes