Hi everyone, my page is

www.portuguesewines.com

Rarely I have sales and rarely I get "active carts" or "checking out"

All feedback is much apreciated!

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
276 51 69

As a first impression, there are a few issues that I want to point out:

1. Newsletter pop-up repeatedly keeps popping up after page refresh even when I close it (press X). Not pleasant from the user expereince standpoint.

2021-07-20 14_15_28.png

2. I can't click on the product to read its description. There is only the Buy now button.
https://www.portuguesewines.com/collections/all-wines

2021-07-20 14_20_18.png

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
0 Likes
LaurenceArabia
Tourist
10 0 6

Dear Nick

I apreciate your time going through the website.

These issues are known to me, but always a big pain to solve.

Unable to add buy buttons were I want, add to cart or buy now option, quantity selector with live price update. Even I wanted to move the location of the search bar.

I have come here and usually I am given poor quick fixes that never really solve my problem.

Can we please connect and discuss?

Thank you in advance,

Laurence Difelice

Hi dear. I can help you fix up the issues. And help with marketing strategy to getting consistent sales

+2348167044807
0 Likes

Hi there, 

Yes the popups and timing are a bit weird, so I would definitely fix that up. But congrats on your store, I am really loving the product imagery. 

I would suggest adding a bit more personal touch, such as banners on the products, maybe if you show where the materials are made from, or a general coupon code for first-time buyers. What makes a successful Shopify store is the story, the mission behind your products, and overall shows a way to connect with your customers. I would showcase that in a more prominent way through "about us" banners on your products and some background on the company. In addition to the great product photography, I would show customers (or general people) using the straps in lifestyle photos.

Hope that helps. 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners

Hi @LaurenceArabia 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can consult my Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://www.portuguesewines.com/products/marques-de-borba-reserva

2.1 Add more product images from different angles and using context

2.2 Add more content to the product description

You can show more about recipes of the wine, how it was created, etc.

And you should put them in bullet points to highlight important content.

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

2.4 Have a section for customers to leave their reviews

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Isreal_Chiwbrif
Tourist
8 1 3

Hello @LaurenceArabia 

1. Give your store a complete redesign, it's not professional enough at the moment.

2. Work on the inappropriate pop up.

3. The "sign up and sign in" could be removed or improve

4. Add correct social media Link as customer might need to reach out to you.

5. Set up abandoned cart Flow for the previous cart.

Cheers

Isrealchiwbrif

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @LaurenceArabiaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- You should change the banner image and add an attractive & high-quality banner image. 

-Make your store both mobile & desktop responsive. 

- Make all the images clickable. 

AiTrillion_0-1626857910043.png

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes