Very High traffic, no sales

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys. My store focuses on a specific tech brand. Its is called www.baseusworld.store. I am gettinng atleast 2,000 session a day, 30-40 add to cart and 20-30 payment info but no sales.... What can I do to start converting this huge amount of traffic? I think im pretty close but nit selling is make me frustrated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Charles97 I analysed your website and it seems to have passed basic website optimisation tests. It's mobile friendly and fonts are legible on mobile devices. A few things which were missing though: 

1. Tracking users with Analytics and Webmaster tools. You need to know what's drawing users to Baseus and where they're coming from. I'll advise that even if you're not looking for detailed analytics, it'll be helpful to install one Analytics service on your website to give you insights.                                                                               
  2. You should carefully think about how you're doing customer engagement. I see you have a Messenger channel on your page and that is a great start to engage your customers, but engagement on Baseus should primarily be about understanding what your customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store. That way when there's an intent-ready traffic (customers willing to purchase), you show them those items which are relevant to them - to directly lead to conversion. You should find apps which help you get these done.                                                                                                                                                        
  3. Social Media accounts for user engagement. Baseus doesn't seem to have an Instagram and Twitter account. Is that by choice - as part of your user engagement strategy? Instagram and Twitter are great places to share your content - which means people who find value in your product offering will connect to you. 

Let's try out these first 3 and see what happens next.

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 346

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks very professional already - it's easy to understand what you are selling and see the benefits of the products; perfect.

One suggestion: make sure to use a professional email address [such as sales@yourwebsite.com] instead of a free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI 

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 122 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Base Us World,

The site has a lot of potential and such huge numbers clearly indicate that visitors are keen to visit but some shortcomings are preventing them from getting converted which is a cause of concern. Hence, store optimization is the best solution in this case. To keep your store even better maintained, following are the tips which can be followed:

1. A home button needs to be added to the main menu for ease of navigation and access to the homepage.
  2. Contact Us and About Us should be added to the main menu as well to make it complete.
  3. The About us section is quite basic. Try adding something interesting to grab better customer attention.
  4. "Contact us" should include a contact form as well along with store details.
  5. Favicon is missing, which is the major symbol for site identification.
  6. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  7. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more systematic header look.
  8. More social links need to be added apart from Instagram for better social connectivity.
  9. The correct order of arrangement of the footer elements should be as follows: Baseworld policies, Contact, Newsletter.
  10. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  11. Instagram images should be added for better advertising.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Hi Charles !!

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header 
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. About Us and Contact Us  are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose and more social media must be integrated like facebook, twitter, pinterest and others.

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  4. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  5. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page 

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.                                                                                                    

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly. Example of Ideal Product Page 

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store

3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

1. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.
  2. Low Speed Test -- The store speed is too low Mobile speed -29 and desktop -61 and its causing lazy load, which is on of the main cause of customer putting off

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 159

Hey @Charles97 ,

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Fizfy Social Proof tool is latest marketing strategy and that works to increase sales and conversions of website store. Fizfy Social Proof Notifications can be used to show how lively and interactive your store is through the actions of other customers & how many visitors are viewing a product at the same time and how many products you have sold. It’s effective marketing tactics and widely used now a days. 

https://fizfy.com/
Social Proof Notifications Software to Boost Website sales and Conversions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
227 9 49

Hi @Charles97 welcome to Shopify family 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Your website URL is showing the website is temporarily unavailable. Please look into it 

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes