Very Low Conversion Rate ! Help!

Iffat
5 0 0

I started my boutique business on July , 2020. I have had around 50-200 visitors every day . But my conversion rate is very low . Please give me feedback on how can I improve the conversion rate of my business. Thanks .

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
215 15 74

Hello @Iffat 

Hope you are doing well. 

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting? 

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic. 

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks. 

Having said all that, if you want me to look at your store and offer my feedback, I would love to do so once you give me the link to your store!

Thank you, and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @Iffat,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. 

This is a helpful guide about optimizing the conversion rate, please refer to it.

And can I see your store? So I can give you some suggestions to improve it.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
Iffat
5 0 0
Sure. My store is belleisabellaboutique.com!
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
543 50 199

Hi @Iffat

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- You're should two codes on your announcement bar. I think one is suitable. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607308328925.png

- I think you should choose a better banner image. The CTA buttons and banners should not be conflicted. 

You need to remember that your customers should also focus on the CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1607308472142.png

And one banner section is suitable, the maximum is two. You're having too many of them. 

- You need to have a section that shows the benefit when customers shopping on your site. And one section for collection. 

- Have seen your Instagram gallery, and it's beautiful. But I think you can upgrade it by having a shoppable one which can increase your sales. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- You can add Quickview and Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Reviews section 

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
928 25 310

Hi @Iffat !

Conversion optimization is much more than boosting immediate sales. It’s also about capturing information that could lead to sales. The add-to-cart rate tells us the percentage of visitors that placed an item in the shopping cart, regardless of whether the visitors consummated the purchase. The action typically represents an intent to buy, and it is usually higher than the purchase conversion rate.A high add-to-cart rate indicates strong product pages and calls-to-action. 

Adding a product to the cart is one step in the sales process. The purchase conversion rate tells us not only the percentage of buyers to visitors but also the percentage of abandoned carts. The average purchase conversion rate is around 2.3 percent, with the top performers reporting upwards of 11 percent.

Not all hope is lost when you don’t get the sale. Capturing email signups is the next best conversion to a sale because it connects the site with prospects. The average conversion rate for email signups from websites using scroll boxes and popups is about 2 percent, with the highest at roughly 5 percent. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3734 214 663

Hello @Iffat, I hope you are doing well! your store looks great & professional. Here are some suggestions:

You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow/ share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews, and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention. You should start using the customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages & cart pages.

- Add exit-intent popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Iffat,

I just took a look at your home page and want to give you some comments on it. Hope this helpful for you.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- Make the header sticky

Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all products or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page.

PageFly - ecommerce conversion rate optimization solution for Shopify 2020-11-02 13-02-09.png

Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

- Your CTA button is hard to see because it blends with the background.

New Fashion Women Dresses- Swimwear- Shoes- and accessories online! – Belle Isabella Boutique 2020-12-08 00-16-54.png

You should change the background color/ button color, make the ATC text clear and bold.

The image you are using also has a low quality while it's the first image customers will see when they visit your store. So you should consider changing this image to a more attractive one.

- Please check this text again:

New Fashion Women Dresses- Swimwear- Shoes- and accessories online! – Belle Isabella Boutique 2020-12-08 00-21-08.png

Also in this section, I feel the position you put the CTA button is not sensible. 

- Some text are very hard to see:

New Fashion Women Dresses- Swimwear- Shoes- and accessories online! – Belle Isabella Boutique 2020-12-08 00-24-47 (1).png

- You use slideshows to show collection. Each slideshow occupies a whole screen. So I think it's hard for customers to remember which collection you are having. So I think it would better if you can show collection in sufficient space so that customers can have an overview of categories in your store. 

If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

- Add secondary images for product image

New Fashion Women Dresses- Swimwear- Shoes- and accessories online! – Belle Isabella Boutique 2020-12-08 00-33-25.png

Because you are selling clothes so it's necessary to show product images in many scales. It makes your products more visual. And I think you should make product title and product price align to the product image.

- Instead of using View All button, you can use a Load more or Pagination feature. So customers can see more your products while they can still see other content on your homepage. They don't have to go to another page.

- Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Simile
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello!

Would have loved to see your store to provide more feedback!

However, one great way to add easy and passive marketing actions to your store is through apps.

Simile offers great solutions for Upsell and Bundling for example - both are great ways to boost conversions as well as increase the average cart value. 

Check out our apps or reach out to our developers for more personalized solutions.

Happy selling! 

storefront
Excursionist
19 0 13

Hi there. Your store looks wonderful and your IG is amazing. I agree with some of the points other people are suggesting such as: having better text to image contrast so that text is easier to read, repositioning your call to action button (the button that says "shop the collection"), and other things.

I would add: try to truly pinpoint who your ideal customer is, this will then inform the way you communicate visually, textually, through ads, and email campaigns etc. For instance, I notice you have some French vives going on, but you also sell tie dye... these two might not necessarily match as the French thing is rather classy and the tie-dye, well, for now is rather trendy and available at any boutique... Moreover, as one scrolls down the page, there are florals, and finally a lovely swimsuit collection. All of this to say: I think your landing page can be rethought and simplified so that it is more effective and eventually drives conversion.

As for some very specific things you can do:

-Make your IG link open IG on another page, it currently closes your webpage to take the viewer to IG.

-Figure out a way to embed much higher quality video without slowing down your page speed.

-It looks like the color pink is a base tone for your branding, much like Tiffany Blue is the base tone / brand tool for Tiffany. On your landing page however, I notice at least three, if not more, pink hues. I would recommend choosing one and sticking to it. 

I hope some of this helps but most of all, give yourself a pat in the back for launching during a difficult time and remember that real result come in time. 

Cheers!