Very Low Conversions on my store? Do I make a new one?

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello, My name is Bryce and I recently created my very first store for Ring Lights, I have advertised it on facebook and get about 100-130 visits a day, but have only 4 total orders in almost 3 weeks. Why is my website not performing better and what should I do to increase conversions? Someone told me to open up a completely new store but i'm not sure what to do please help

here is my store https://www.nowlinbeauty.us

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear @Bryce5 

Need to redesign your store

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Give your own social links to your social profiles, not the Shopify
  • Improve your logo and favicon
  • Do some ON Page SEO
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

nowspeed.png

• Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @Bryce5, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:-

- Change the layout of your store. At first glance, the layout looked like a single product store. If you have a wider range of products then show the collection on the homepage too.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Create a drop-down menu in the header menu.

Add marketing tools & customer engagement tools in your store which will help you in increasing the conversion rate. Here are some quick tips.

• Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
  • Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

• Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes