Very Minimal Sales- Could use some feedback on design, look, & feel.

Highlighted
3 0 0

We launched our store about 3 weeks ago. We've been driving a lot of traffic via Paid ads through Instagram/AdWords. 

We've been using highly targeted ads to specific products and putting our landing pages to match with those specific products. 

We've also tried going broad- For example running ads for "Baby Shower Invitations for Girls"  and landing them on a Collection Page of all our Baby Shower Invitations. 

In both instances, we received a lot of traffic. Approx 13k Impressions between both Platforms(Google/Instagram) 13 Subscribers out of the 13k Impressions and only 1 sale.  

Could really use any feedback! Good, Bad, or Indifferent, Roast US or Let us know what we're doing well.

https://designleestudio.com

Thanks for all your support! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
34 2 3

Hi @designLEEStudio 

Now that's a challenging case! The current business model isn't really clear, Why do i have to go to Corjl? The process seems too long since there are apps on shopify that allow for live customizations.

The 4Ps aren't displayed properly. I get your business concept and what you're trying to do but you're not conveying it properly. This is from the design perspective. For example the 4 Ps should be as steps or icons on homepage - easy and catchy, While displaying them on product page make it too long. They can be at least added as tabs for example too. 

Best,

-Ali, Your Shopify Expert

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks For your feedback Ali!

What type of apps allow for customization of my product on Shopify? We’ve not been able to find any. That would certainly eliminate the why Corjl problem but then it becomes the “why this app”?  Corjl allows customization on the customers time without the need for proofs/emails. 

As far as the 4Ps, do you think we should get rid of the current icons all together or utilize those icons and simplify the process on our homepage somehow?

I’m not sure I understand where you're going with the tabs recommendation. If you could clarify, I would truly appreciate it. 

We thought about the length of our product pages too, but compared to other competition such as Zazzle, Etsy, or any service that offers invitations, they have lengthy product pages as well. 

Any suggestions on how you would minimize this? 

I’m definitely intrigued by your apps suggestion. 

Thanks again! 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
34 2 3

Hi @designLEEStudio 

For product customizations - Use this app: Product Personalizer 

https://apps.shopify.com/product-personalizer?surface_detail=product+customizer&surface_inter_positi...

Why this app? its because we tested it in some stores, has positive reviews, can be customized for your needs and the monthly cost is reasonable. This definitely better than redirecting your customers to a different site. The business model won't be so appealing this way and might be little confusing. This app would open a window or a drawer on the product page to offer customizations. 

You can move the review section to the bottom also. 

Yes, i do think you should utilize the 4 Ps on homepage in a better way. Making your product page unique and straight to the point with some call to action. 

Tabs can be used to mention steps in an organized manner on product pages too. 

Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Best,

-Ali, Your Shopify Expert

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes