Very low conversion rate

RosaFaizzad
2 0 1

Hi, 

I have recently launched a new website & spent a lot of money improving and promoting it on social media to improve my conversion rate, yet it’s not converting. 
www.rosafaizzad.com

It seems that people do add to cart and also some reach check out but then I somehow lose them. 

I am not sure if they are using add to cart as a form of wish list, since I no longer have a wish button feature m. 

I am offering free express worldwide shipping but it hasn’t helped my conversion either.  

Can someone please check & see if they can spot what’s wrong? 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @RosaFaizzad, I hope you are doing well! Every eCommerce seller faces this sooner or later. Another catch-22 situation arises when you end up spending a bomb on advertising for your store. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store which will help you with conversions:

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly and will bring back customers to your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @RosaFaizzad 

Clayton Bates here from Shopify Experts. It might be little hard to work out the full problem without looking at the back-end of the site. Also with your 1,800 Instagram followers and 37,000 followers on personal account you would think even without paid marketing your site would be doing well with that being said here are some suggestions. 

1. I wouldn't have the "agree to terms of service" on cart unless there is legal reasons you're doing this in your country. I've worked on a lot of website doing millions of dollars in revenue and non of them have that feature. It makes people think when checking out. You just want to stream line and make it easy for them. 

2. When someone gets to shipping option it just says "Free shipping" I'm in Australia and if it said something like "FREE Shipping (3-7 Business Days)" I might be more likely to buy because the shipping is so fast. 

Overall 
The site looks good. I love the images on the site and Instagram but like above its hard to say what the problem is. Also I've worked on hundreds of sites but never in Denmark so maybe there is something I'm missing. Really hope you can resolve this. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hey @RosaFaizzad,

I've taken a look at your checkout and have identified a few issues that may be causing your customers to abandon cart. You have roadblocks preventing your customers from reaching the checkout.

rosafaizzad-checkout1.png

First, the cookies bar is covering your checkout link. When a person adds to cart, you are looking for a checkout button (which cannot be seen) so if they don't accept the cookies (which a lot of people wont) they won't ever see that checkout button and will leave your store. Next, the "Chat With Us" button is also in the way.

rosafaizzad-checkout2.png

Last, you have made it mandatory for a person to accept your terms and conditions before proceeding to checkout. I'm not sure why it is set up this way but I would recommend changing it. It's too soon to ask them to accept your T&C, the visitor hasn't had a chance to see shipping costs/estimated time of delivery. 

When you get to the checkout, the phone field is set as required. I would change this, it will be a deterrent for a lot of people.

rosafaizzad-phone.png

When you get to shipping, I'd add in an estimated time of delivery there. Not having this information could also cause a person to abandon cart. Perhaps they need the dress by a certain date for an event.

rosafaizzad-shipping.png

The other thing I would say is that your currency converter isn't obvious. I would look at how you can make that it stand out more for your visitors, it could be as simple as adding a little icon beside the currency dropdown.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Lastly, I'll leave this video here for you to watch, it's a 2021 Ad Strategy video. For you, I would consider looking at an influencer on TikTok. The platform is the newer which means it's easier to grow faster and reach more people. There are also a lot of new influencers who will likely charge less than say a seasoned Instagram influencer.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi @RosaFaizzad 

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some feedback on your product page.

The header: the header contains many important elements like the Main Menu and the Search bar. But the white font color will make the text harder to read on the header. You can see when the white background appears, most of the text on the header will become invisible. Please consider changing the font color, the header background or the slide background image to make the content on the header clearer.  

RichardNguyen_0-1611393905616.png

The footer: there is no point to hide the  main menu on the footer under the accordions. Many visitors will miss and cannot find the information that they want.

RichardNguyen_1-1611393905354.png

Home page

Banner: You did a good job with the banner, it has many high-quality product images. But since the slideshow is full-screen, you will need bigger headings and buttons, right now they are too small for visitors to notice them.

Featured products: you can put some featured product sections on the Homepage to boost sale of your products. Bringing the CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now buttons to the product page can help customers buy without going to the product page.

Otherwise, your Homepage is really good with many different sections. Well-done!

Product page

Product images: Your product images are really high quality. Good job!

Review section: just like the testimonial section on your Homepage, the review sections on your Product page is also essential. The reviews with the images from customers will improve the reputation and the trustworthiness of your brand.

Policy sections: many customers will need to check information like refund or shipping policies on your store. You can use accordions to show those sections on your store, it can be useful to keep customers stay on your product pages, otherwise they will need to go to other pages to check for the information.

RichardNguyen_2-1611393905735.png

That is some feedback from me, I hope they could be useful to improve the CR. Please hit like or Solution if you find them helpful.

Cheer.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes

Hey @RosaFaizzad , hope you are fine. I went through your website, i have mentioned few things which can help you imporve your conversion rate:-

• Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
  • Another way to increase sales is to use product badges in your shop because badges/labels are a great way to highlight and promote specific products within your Shopify store. You can use Product Badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity, urgency and social proof to help you capture even more sales. Product Badges like in the image below

Shopping-Cues-1536x842.png

• Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store
  • Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also
Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
0 Likes