View my store.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I've recently started a drop shipping shopify page and it would be much appreciated if people could view it and give feedback. Its relatively simple and doesn't hold many products  but i just want pointers to make it more attractive.

https://gamingequipmenteasy.myshopify.com/ 

0 Likes

Needs better header and footer with logo. Also need to optimize product page.

Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Web Design, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & PPC, Bing Ads + More.

Email: justin@linkingads.com
0 Likes

Why should I buy of you ? 

Hi Dylan 

Why should I trust you over any other person selling these items on the internet ? Few suggestions for how you can improve your website. 

Home Page: I'd flow this better 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (link directly to product) I'd also use images with people using your product. 
  • Testimonials (3-5) 
  • Something interesting 
  • Popular Product
  • Maybe Instagram feed (if you have nice images)

Product Page: You need to put more effort in here. It looks like you have just imported them straight from Ali Express and that's it. 

• Testimonials and/or reviews (loox reviews is great for this. Normally they have 14 day free trial. If you message me I can get you 30 day free trial. 
  • Product Description (needs a lot of work)
  • Product Tabs (shipping etc) 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Up-Sell 

Footer Menu: While most people don't click these links they build lots of trust. I'd Add

• Policy Pages (privacy,terms,refund,shipping)
  • FAQ's
  • Contact 
  • About 
  • Social Media links 

I'll also send you some helpful information in the next five minutes so look out for that. Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear dylbaker,

You need to work on your store design and loading speed. You have missed lots of things like policies pages, lots of product's features etc.

Need help? Please contact us.

All the best!

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Hey, I just went through your store- "https://gamingequipmenteasy.myshopify.com/". Here are a few suggestions from my side that every drop shipper must include in their store-

• Get a favicon. Favicons are the small 16x16 pixel images that are used as a brand identification graphic on the left-hand side of the web browser's URL tab.
  • Work on the footer menu. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.
  • Use amazing product images: Take the time to create your custom, high-quality product images. Make sure to include images of your products on different angles, views, and details. If you have different versions of a product, make sure you include images of all variations. Use images with context to show how the products will look like if your shoppers were using it.
  • Write helpful & interesting product descriptions. Avoid laundry lists of product specs and focus on describing how each product can help your shopper. Give them information that they actually need to help them make informed decisions.
  • Use product videos: Film yourself or staff using the product and show your shoppers how it works. You can also discuss the important benefits of the product that can’t be easily shown in pictures.
  • Clear price placements: Clearly display your product’s price on your page. Use a larger font size and/or contrasting colors to make it stand out.
  • Clear add-to-cart button: You need to guide your shoppers what to do next when they are convinced to make the purchase (click on the buy button). Use a contrasting button color and large button size to grab their attention.
  • Display customer reviews & ratings: Consumers often rely on product reviews and customer comments to decide whether to buy the product. So, collect customer reviews as soon as possible. If you get negative comments, reply to your customers professionally to try and solve the problems. This will serve to promote your business even more.
  • Address uncertainties: Customers often have many concerns. Address these concerns head-on on your product pages.
  • Show related & recommended products: Use related products display to cross-sell to your shoppers. This can improve their experiences, and put more money into your pocket.

Lastly, work on the engagement part. Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest to you what more can be added in order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate. Give a try to Aitrillion.com it will help you with all the necessary features that every eCommerce store owner hunts for.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for the pointers i will take action immediately to ensure my website is the best it can be.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi i intend to form a dropshipping business which is why i use the Aliexpress images.

0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Hey Gamingequipmenteasy., 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

Favicon is missing.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.
  2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. Please add some social links for better connectivity.
  4. Also, You have around 2 products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://gamingequipmenteasy.myshopify.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

I am glad you liked my suggestions.

If you need any further help you can mail me at "paridhi@aitrillion.com"

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes