Views but no sale ?

7 0 0

Hello ,

im delayon

i just started my new website www.heartedpaws.com

i did some fb adds, 300 views 

actually not one sale .

could someone check my site if there is something wrong .

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hii Dear

Good job upto now. But i found  few of changes should be done/added.

Your store name looks to be simple please work on it to have great look and also most importantly add any LOGO to it. As logo indicates the face of the store and it gives professional look.

There is no proper background theme.As the product image is completely merging in the background.Try to make differentiate by installinmg any good themes.

You are maintaining trusted batches(SAVE) which is good. Once set them in a proper way to have a good look. in some places they are going out of image.

Online promotions will play vital role in improving sales.There is no facebook related to your store.try to utilise to improve the sales. And you have instagram but it showing Page not Found.please Crosscheck it and upload your products for promotions.

It is great that you have mensined all policies such as refund, privacy and terms of service etc. But there is no terms and conditions acceptance checkbox at checkout. As it is very usefull in avoiding all policy related issues.It should be provided before the payment process. I Suggest to refer any good terms and conditions app to clear this issue.

Overall the site is good

All the Best.

Thank you

MyReviewfy

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi, Heartedpaws.  I'm no pro at this, but from a shopper's point of view I think there are some areas where changes might help.

Seeing just a list of attributes doesn't do a lot for me.  Maybe change that up a bit by inserting a benefit for the cutomer for each attribute listed and write a description of the item.

How does the product ship?  When will it ship and when can the customer expect to receive it? Is more than one method of shipping provided - faster delivery with a premium fee, maybe?

Adding information about you and your shop would be a plus, too.  

Terms of Service are way too long.  Makes the shop look like it is more interested in protecting itself than providing a good product and outstanding customer service.  Same with Refund and Privacy policies.  Also, those places where it says things like "insert something here" should be removed and the something inserted. Maybe take some time and read the policies and remove anything that does not apply or you cannot enforce?

Add more photographs in the listing. Buy some of your own products and make some photos of them in use and on backgrounds that show something unique about them.  Ask some customers who have sent photos with their reviews for permission to use them.  

Good luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi, Heartedpaws.  I'm no pro at this, but from a shopper's point of view I think there are some areas where changes might help.

Seeing just a list of attributes doesn't do a lot for me.  Maybe change that up a bit by inserting a benefit for the cutomer for each attribute listed and write a description of the item.

How does the product ship?  When will it ship and when can the customer expect to receive it? Is more than one method of shipping provided - faster delivery with a premium fee, maybe?

Terms of Service are way too long.  Makes the shop look like it is more interested in protecting itself than providing a good product and outstanding customer service.  Same with Refund and Privacy policies.  Also, those places where it says things like "insert something here" should be removed and the something inserted. Maybe take some time and read the policies and remove anything that does not apply or you cannot enforce?

Add more photographs in the listing. Buy some of your own products and make some photos of them in use and on backgrounds that show something unique about them.  Ask some customers who have sent photos with their reviews for permission to use them.  

Good luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 3

Good luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 3

Good luck!

0 Likes