Views on shop??

shopnvos
1 0 0

Hey I’ve had my boutique business for a while, and I finally got everything to how I want it! I just relaunched a few days ago but it’s been a little slow with sales, I have website visitors but the sales aren’t rolling in yet. I’m thinking maybe it’s the pricing? BUT every item is VERY good quality and I take care of my customers. Let me know what you guys think! Here’s my website & boutique Instagram page. www.shopnvos.com IG: @shop.nvos

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
67 6 26

Hey @shopnvos 

Hope you are doing well in these unprecedented times.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

1. Your website has been designed well for larger devices (Desktops, Laptops, etc) but isn't viewed properly when opened in a comparatively smaller device e.g. mobile phones. 
  2. The theme for the website is not suitable for your purpose.
  3. You need to add more images and add more banners.
  4. There's one important shortcoming: Product Descriptions are not available. (Which is really very important in your niche)

There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes