Visitors aren’t getting past home page.

2 0 0

Our website is gaining traffic but sadly they leave after viewing the home page of the website. Any feedback on why this could be happening and what we can do to convert visitor's into customers? Any feedback will help, thanks! 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Harjan! Paul Salazar here to help you.

I am a professional eCommerce developer and have plenty of experience using Shopify as the main tool to create and develop customer dreams into reality.

Please share your store URL I will analyze it and give you my feedback and If apply some steps to improve your biz,

Hope to see your answer,
Paul

0 Likes
2 0 0

The link to the store is https://ridewithmeshop.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
466 46 154

Hi @Harjan

Have seen your site and here are some of my suggestions for you:

- The logo now is not representing your brand. At least, you need to have a name for your brand. 

- The banners are not having any meaning. You need to show photos which have your products and send inspirational messages. Of course, you need to have CTA buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1606271604485.png

- You need to add here:

+ More product photos. 

+ Buy now button. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1606272136543.png

- Also, I've seen three featured products on your homepage. I think there are too many. Only one or two are enough. 

Instead of each featured product, you can try to add the featured collection. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

- I think you are lacking social proof on your homepage There are some ways that can help you increase social proof:

+ Have seen some reviews about your products, so I think you can have a reviews section on your homepage. 

+ If you have an Instagram account, you should have an Instagram gallery for your site. An Instagram gallery is where you can show your products and your social proof. 

Check this app if you want to have one Shoppable Instagram Gallery

+ Have more real-life photos. Photo reviews would be great.

- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Harjan !

Add a favicon

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2037 115 370

Hello @Harjan, Could you share your store URL? so we can look into it and give you feedback on what you can improve. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Excursionist
33 4 12

Hey @Harjan

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes