I recently launched my store a few days ago (I've always been into crystals so I tried to build a niche store around that), and I've brought in 350 visitors in the last 3/4 days using Pinterest and Instagram promotions, however I haven't had a single sale yet and only 2 add-to-carts. I have tested my checkout by buying one of my own products and it works fine, so I know that is working!
If you notice anything wrong, that throws you off, or just anything that I could do better/change, please let me know! All feedback is greatly appreciative.
Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. The Home page should be attractive. Add a slideshow or product banners to make it professional.
2. Add sections like 'Hot Sellers', 'Featured Collection', 'New Arrivals', etc in the Home page to help customers keep updated on store products.
3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
9. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
10. A FAQ would be useful!
11. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
12. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
13. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @Arobia welcome to Shopify store
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. 1. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
2. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
4. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Thanks for all the responses!
So far the changes I've made (still working!)
I'm still looking for a good way to influence customers to create accounts (will probably use newsletter and pop-up with discount code incentive. As well as slightly re-working the home page to try and get more conversions and just overall look better. I removed some products and am going to be adding more later so my customers have more choice and my site feels more full.