What is my store missing ? 

luxe24boutique 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
508 54 102

Hi @Luxe,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on starting your new store!

You've done a great job aesthetically, the images and products are spot on. However, customers buy more than a product, they buy into a story.

What is Luxe24's story? Why is it called Luxe24? Why are you selling your products? Where do your products come from? What kind of people do you want to engage with?

You could outline your mission statement using an About Us page - here's how. You could then use that as the heart from which everything else about your brand extends. In other words, it will form the basis for your content, which I notice you're also missing in your store. Check out some great examples of About pages here

By "content" I mean, for example, the blogs you create to share your mission on social media and through adverts. Here's how you create a blog and here's how to promote it through advertising. Writing blog content around your business, your niche, and also your products such as:

• guides to using your products
  • products that work well together
  • your journey in starting this business
  • commentary on a major topic within your niche
  • interview with an influencer within your niche

*Creating good content gives your customers a reason to keep coming back to your site for more*.

There’s a great guide to building a blog for your business here. And here are some businesses leveraging blogs successfully to promote their brand.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
80 6 24

Hi @Luxe 

In addition to the wonderful recommendations given above, I will also suggest you applying some in-store marketing strategies once you customize your store into a story-oriented form to influence your potential customers emotionally. Integrate an email marketing mechanism into your store so that you can send notifications, reminders, and customized offers through regular emails. Also, add a Facebook live chat widget to your store to establish a direct connection with your potential audience. Identify your cart abandonment rate to see how many visitors add products to cart but eventually leave and then strategize to win them back. 

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @Luxe !

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

2. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

3. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like