Hello. Few days ago I just opened my store( https://versusthedirt.com ) and I don't expect 100+ sales per day, but at least one:D... There were few add to chart, but nothing much. Also from the ads I receive less clicks than I expected,maybe my target audience is wrong? been targeting parents, car lovers and etc. What you would target :? Thanks
I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
Use Gallery images of products in equal dimensions.
You have two products only? Increase your niche.
Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from two items? Once you can think it.
Simply this is not worth for every online store. And most of visitors are not interested to stay more time on this type of store. If customers wants only your product related thing then only they will visit your store if they like then those are purchase otherwise they go to another sites. Its depends on the visitors mood.
You can increase your products on your categories by using of Appfreaker Supply App.
By using of appfreaker supply you can import your required products from appfreker supply to your store, And you can ship your brand and labels.
Hey Versus The Dirt,
The presence of "Product Catalog" in the main menu is a must. Instead of having "Shipping, Privacy, Returns and Refunds and FAQ" as the sub-options in the main option "Terms and Conditions", they all must be added individually in the footer. Other essential observations of mine for store modification are as follows:
Hope the store becomes capable of driving a lot of customer traffic along with ample sales very soon.
Hello @henrbu, here are few suggestions you need to work on:-
2. After showing the collection list. Display the recommended products.
3. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Well, you need to know your conversation rate. Here is some data, so you can know where is the problem, low traffics or low converstaion.
A general store; bunch of product with no real connection: Usually 1-3% Conversion Rate (CR)
A Niche store; products in a specific niche like beauty, snowboarding, golf etc: Usually a 2-4% CR
A One-Product store; One single product, can include variants of the same product: Usually a 4–7% CR
A Branded store; Its a brand like Snow teeth whitening, Gymshark etc. all of these are dropshippers: Usually 5–10% CR
If you have a low conversation comparing to above date, you may try our Abandoned Cart Web Push. It will help you close the deal before customer leave your website. You can see more instructions here: Abandoned Cart Web Push.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hi @henrbu welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
3. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!