Visitors but struggling sales. Any help?

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am a university graduate from the UK and have recently set up a new fitness clothing brand. I am looking for some reviews and general thoughts on my t-shirt designs and the state of the whole website. I have a steady stream of visitors, still quite small, but a low sales conversion rate. Any thoughts, reviews and suggestions are welcomed.

My clothing brand is called MY BODY IS A TEMPLE and you can take a look at www.mybodyisatemple.com

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

The first look of your website suggests me that some small tweaks can do wonders in widening your horizons.

• You can use the folds of the website wisely by showcasing Featured Products, New Products, Best Sellers,etc. which brings more of your products to the homepage and would save your visitors clicks and decrease the chances of getting an abundant carts. 
  • Social Media helps getting traffic and that too relevant one. Try putting your Facebook reviews and Instagram feeds on the homepage and in the footer where you have showcased your social media presence doesn't redirect customer to the respect platform except for Instagram.
  • Find what is a unique selling preposition of your products and present them on the homepage. Homepage is something which takes customer into the long drive of your website so trying presenting your homepage as convincing as you can.

You can refer this to know more.

Good luck with your online sales!

Thanks,

QeRetail.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
84 0 6

I rarely say this, but I actually really like the look of your website. For a new site looks impressive!

There are minor cosmetics to work on. One of the things I noticed is that, for some reason when I attempted to click on your Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy, when tapping on either link it sent me to sizing charts. I tried many times and not sure if there is a glitch or something. 

I like your font, photos and so on! ? 

____

Ready to conquer the world?
Make an impression with MOO business cards of all shapes and sizes. ➡️Click here for a 20% off your entire order!

Mr. Bunny invites you to check out the many free #MagicBunnySavings offers at Masskoupons.com

Never pay full price. Use promotion codes and SAVE! | www.masskoupons.com
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for taking the time to look at the website and I am pleased you liked it. I have just noitced the same problem so I will get it fixed now. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store, its looking good.
But the website loading slowly and Item view page also taking time for loading of item check it.
And you are not link the social media pages of your store.
If you want to increase the store conversion rate you need to add your store blog, It expresses Yourself and Share Your Passions.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Hey your site is actually looking really good I think that overall it is nice. There are a few things that I would improve though.

First of all when I go to your website the first thing I see is the phrase yesterday you said tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea what that means when I look at your site I don't know that you sell Fitness Gear until I look around a bit more. I think that you should have a title that says something like "we sell clothes that help you have an awesome body" or something like that your title should make it very obvious exactly what you sell and right now I don't know what it is. Also I don't know what ss-18 stands for I think that you should change that to make it more clear.

Also another thing is I noticed that you have those four images underneath the created for athletes sign there is the guy running up the stairs and another guy running on the bridge I thought that those were links but I couldn't click on them. That was very confusing I think you should either make them links or delete them.

also I noticed that on your product page so she on mobile that your buy button isn't always visible. your buy button is the most important button on your page and it should always be within a thumbs reach of your customer look at the screenshot below and imagine that you're a customer trying to buy how would you do it? Notice that you would need to scroll up just to buy. You should make things as easy as possible for your customer so that they are more likely to buy.  I have an app that can help you with that. https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales

Also I really like your size guide at the bottom of your page but I think that the size guide should be actually on the product description itself it's not very obvious where to find that size guide so you should make it in every description on clothes.

But overall I think that your site is very good I think with just a little bit of tweaking you can make some big improvements there really isn't a whole lot that you need to change.

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for all of your advice I really appreciate it and I will make the ammendments ASAP!

0 Likes