Visits but no sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I am getting visitors on my store and can sometimes see them live on there when I am logged in, but they are not turning into sales. I did have 1 order come through so it looks like the checkout system works, unless Paypal is not working but when I checked everything was linked and working on their end.

I have Instagram Shops and Facebook running. I added Facebook campaigns as well. 

Would like someone to check my store and also give any tips.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Please post the store URL. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
bellunoclothingco.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @bellunoco, here is the feedback:-

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews, countdown timer bar and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Hope this helps!

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation