Vitamin C serum shop launched - feedback?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Just launched! https://www.auraful.com/

Drove some paid traffic and zero sales so far. Fellow Shopify community: any and all feedback welcomed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi vmg,

General
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • You don't have a contact page. I would add contact page then add that page to main menu and footer menu.
  • Your Footer Menu looks great.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • You should add a headline and a call to action button on your hero image section.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

very nice looking store and I love the style and branding you have so far. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. I would consider testing if video can help sell your product

3. I would consider adding a blog and talk about living an active lifestyle, eating healthy and anything that would make your life better. Even the value of getting more sleep

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure your product page has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. You have to help sell a bit more when you only have one product to sell

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof. You can ask past customers to leave a review if you have an offline sales already

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1174 58 350

Hi there!

You have a great product, and the best way to improve a conversion rate on a one-product website is to add plenty of supporting content: videos, images, case studies, galleries, articles, and more. This way you will engage with your visitors, build a rapport and authority, which will significantly help you boost sales. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Looking good! Are you able to use Shopify payments with your products?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @vmg 

Congrats on your new store launch. The first impression, your store looks amazing! It has a great landing page, good usage of CTA, well set up about us & product page with great images, videos, and illustrations. Overall, love the feel of your store.

A few suggestions for you improve your store:
1. Add the contact us page link to the top menu too. Make it easy for your customers to reach you.
2. You can also choose to add chat widgets like Drift or Intercom. They make customer support and lead conversion highly efficient. 
3. I didn't see the usage instructions of your product anywhere. Maybe I missed it. Do include that on your website if you don't have one now.
4. You can add a review section to your website where your customers can post reviews. Would add a lot of value & trust

I wish you all the best and hope your store does well!

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes