Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestion will help you:
I have noticed one thing that you can improve.
Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 46%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hi @TheStripesInMe welcome to Shopify family
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. I would suggest a good logo on your website because logos are the foundation of your brand identity and make a strong first impression. The size of the header section can be decreased to a definite size space after the logo looks empty which is a big turn off to customers.
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations, and build credibility.
3. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) as well as keeping some testimonials as social proof. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
4. While clicking on your social plugins, it's opening on the same page. I would suggest that this opens up at a new tab so that your customers still remain on your website.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Hi @TheStripesInMe !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.