WHERE THE F**K IS MY MONEY

robi1sh
2 0 0

WHERE IS MY MONEY. YOU GUYS KEEP TAKING IT AND SAY IT WAS DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT WHEN IT WASN'T. I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ASAP REGARDING MONEY FOR GOODS SOLD NOT BE PUT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
666 43 84

Hi, @robi1sh.

Sophia here from Shopify. 

I understand how important it is that your payouts are sent to the correct account(s), so I'm here to help you ensure that everything is set up correctly and that you receive your payouts as expected going forward.

Payout delivery depends on the payment gateway(s) you've enabled under Settings > Payments. For example, Shopify Payments will send funds directly to your bank account, while PayPal will send funds to your PayPal account. The chart below will give you an idea of how payouts are handled for some of the most common providers.

Getting paid with Shopify Payments - https://bit.ly/32xIRFqGetting paid with Shopify Payments - https://bit.ly/32xIRFq

Can you please let me know which payment gateway(s) you're working with? That way, we can take a closer look at the specific setup and find out where the funds were routed. It would also be helpful to know if you've received payouts in the past, or if your first orders have just come through and no payments have been received yet.

An order's Timeline will also provide more information on payout details. To find this information, head to Orders in your admin and click on an order. Near the bottom of the page, you'll find the Timeline, where you can click on a payment event for more details. A payout date will be listed there for any orders placed through Shopify Payments.

If you use Shopify Payments, please take a look under Settings > Payments > View payouts to see if there were any failed payouts. Failed payouts will include an error message indicating whether there was an issue transferring funds to the bank along with next steps to take. We'll have limited information on the payout details if there are third-party gateways involved, but I can absolutely still take a look to see if there are any helpful details in each order's Timeline, and from there, you'll be able to contact the provider(s) involved for more information.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes