You have built a great store, I must say - I can see all the time and effort you have put into it. The store runs seamlessly and is very informative, showing your brand well and also your trustworthiness.
As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:
1, Informative is good, but make sure to maintain eye flow. Eye flow allows customers to skim through all content within seconds, and you can utilize it by visual hierarchy. Currently the amount of information is quite overwhelming, new customers will have difficulty in figuring out which path their eyes can take through
For this, I recommend you:
2, Add secondary hover image to products. Instead of showing a Quick View button, let customers have a quick view for real, and secondary hover image will help you do it. I notice that you have also done it for 1000W Gavita product, it will be great to do the same for the rest.
3, Add Testimonials section to increase trustworthiness. People tend to check on previous customers’ reviews before making a purchase, so having Testimonials section not only shows that your products are high-quality, but also makes the customers feel more familiar and connected. Here is an example of a Testimonials section
Overall, your store is amazingly built. I hope these suggestions can make your store more professional! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.
Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. To be honest, when I first looked at your store, I really love it and would like to give you some suggestions with the hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- It is great to see you implement carousels on your homepage to display your featured/best-selling products. However, I would suggest you add CTA buttons on each of the slides to encourage users to click on and find more information about these products. Besides that, you can consider making the carousels to autorotate but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction.
- From my point of view, these buttons are quite misleading, when clicking on them, I am afraid users will take time to find the information they need and be confused what is shown; which might cause them frustration and abandon the site. For example, when I clicked on "Return Policy" button, it took me to the "above the fold" area and I do not see the information I am looking for immediately. Therefore, I would recommend you consider adjusting this.
II- Collection page
- Just a small suggestion, I would recommend you make the "Add to cart" buttons and product images to be aligned:
- You should consider using “Load more” button instead of “Pagination”, this allows users to actively decide whether they need to see more products, and easily assess their favorite products in one page.
III- Product page
- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products. You can refer to Thorne research website for more details: https://www.thorne.com/products/dp/5-hydroxytryptophan
- I would suggest you display “return policy” on the main product page content since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase.
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Hello Aaron @AARONRAYMOND, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add the 'buy now' button on the product page.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight the important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more from the store.
- Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address. You can send the latest updates, price drop alerts, back-in-stock notifications. It helps in conversions.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Enable workflow email and push to reach customers automatically on the specific action taken by them.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!