Hi, Luisant Hair is my store. I need feedback that, is it okay or need some changes in it? Also, I have a problem that my analytics account is not linking with the store. I have tried all the ways but no one worked. Can someone help me, please?
Your store looks awesome, congratulations on a very fine job. The videos and blogs page is awesome and I believe your store has huge potential there. I would suggest you add an exit-intent popup integration as well so that the potential customers can earn discount codes if they intend to leave the store. This will protect your cart from abandonment and store exits especially during current times and the holiday season. Apart from that establish social proof on your store. Show recent sales notifications to your potential visitors to boost their confidence. I can suggest Wheelify and Sales Pop up by Care Cart to integrate these two marketing tools.
Regarding your analytics issue, can you please share the error screenshot so that I can suggest something. Wish you good luck
Congratulations on launching your store, you've done a great job!
My first recommendation is to work on your store navigation. On your homepage you have your collection list:
When I click on one of those it brings me here:
I'd recommend adding a buy now button to that page.
When you click on Our Products you are brought to this page:
This page I feel should have a list of your collections with photos, a title and a short description. Also, from this page when I click on Remy Clip-In Extensions, I am brought here:
And if I click on one of the images, it brings me back to the homepage.
The store navigation is very confusing, it's very difficult to find how to get to the page where you purchase. You want to make it as easy and straightforward as possible for the customer to purchase something.
My last recommendation is to tweak your SEO. I can tell there has been some work done there which is great but a common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
As for your question on the analytics, give this video a watch. Hopefully it will help!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!
You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Have seen your site and it looks great. However, I still have some suggestions for you:
- The discount popup is unclickable. When you show the popup, you need to allow your customers to reach out to some product pages.
- The content should be in the middle.
- The collections section is having 10 parts. I think they are too many.
6 is a suitable number.
- You can also have a Featured Collection or Featured Products section to show some products. Also, add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. Therefore, your customers can buy directly on your homepage.
- The space is quite big here.
- Have seen your Instagram gallery and I think you can upgrade it.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It can help you create a shoppable one which can increase your sales.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ The Quantity section
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @FarwaMalik, I hope you are doing good! your store looks really nice here is the feedback:
- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.
- Add newsletter subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @FarwaMalik !
Add a favicon
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.