Want Some Feedback on my Store

Sahose
3 0 0

Hello, I am very new to the concept of dropshipping and i have created this store. I am very new to this and not very good with designing so i was hopping i can get some good feedback so i can improve my store. Thanks in advance

Sahose 

0 Likes

Hi @Sahose 

You're using Debutify theme that is awesome. I've built over 100 sites using it. Few suggestions. 

• Home Page (Needs to flow better and try to have images of people smiling using your product) 
  • Product Page (Descriptions need to be cleaned up a little)
  • Site Navigation (Needs to be easy and simple) 
  • Checkout (Needs to be consistent with rest of site)
  • Mobile Friendly (50-90% + of visitors will come on mobile so need to clean that up)
  • Colors (The colors don't work well together, need to make some adjustments) 

Hope that helps and good luck in the future 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Shopify Partner & Expert 

Helpful Videos 

P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients have left me 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/reviews-testimonials

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1920 37 234

Hello,

I had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Some of gallery images of the items are blurry, Check it.
-> You can Increase your niche.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Drop shipping implies you're selling providers items all alone eCommerce site while the provider packs and ships your requests legitimately to your customers. At the point when the thing lands to your client, the bundle looks just as it was transported by you and not your provider.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Sahose
3 0 0

Wow thanks you so much with the feedback i will try to apply all of the tips to my site. THANKS YOU

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Sahose,

Keep the below listed points in mind for better store optimization:

• "Login" helps in keeping information secure and a track of your order details as well.
  • "Twitter and Linked in" business pages should also be included in the footer for better brand advertising.
  • Multiple newsletters are undesirable on the homepage.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @Sahose 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. I’d suggest add the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  2. Product images. This is my biggest observation. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They are of different shapes, and have different backgrounds. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  3. Your home page has a lot of issues. For eg - The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. Even after looking through all the images, I could only find about what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the copy + images in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  4. Further, the “Buy now” button on the first fold is not working.
  5. You say “Electric scooter” on the first page. Can’t find it anywhere in your catalog.
  6. The navigation on the top is messed up
  7. Sahose_–_sahose.png
  8. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.
  9. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  10. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well.
  11. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes

Hello @Sahose ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• When I hover on the navigation bar menu, the menu option disappears as the hover turns everything to blue.
  • I tried clicking on 70% sale image “shop now” image, it is again redirecting to the home page, check that once.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • There are no social media icons in your footer, try adding them.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes