Hello, I just launched my site www.ShopMinxy.co on 10/01/2020. Aside from family, I just had my first sale yesterday.
I created my social media accounts about 3 weeks before launch (late I know, now). I’ve had about 380 visitors over 480 sessions since launch.
I have recently realized that a lot of my following on my socials are my peers versus potential clients and I’m looking to change that. (Advice?)
I will be tweaking and curating a few things on the site soon i.e. about us page, home page/speed.
Let me know if I’m missing anything or if I just need to be patient and expand my social following! Thank you!
Hello @ShopMinxy, I hope you are doing good. Here is the feedback:-
1. Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
2. Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
3. Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
4. Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring to the product.
5. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.
To implement marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.