I recently started my online store, I am completely green in this field so I would like a general review of my online store and my facebook both visually and otherwise.
I hope somebody can help :-)
Online store: koehlercollection.com
Facebook: Köhler Collection
Hi, there! My company specializes in website design & marketing for boutiques and similar product based businesses. I took a look at your site and it looks nice overall. One tip that I have is to work on the product titles. They are a bit inconsistent. Try to make the products titles not too long for easy user readability, but still descriptive for SEO purposes. Some of your titles are either too short or too long. Try instead something like, "Women's Black Faux-Leather Crossbody Backpack" or something to that effect. Hope that helps. I see in the contact page, you put that you are located in Norway, but add that to your about us, as well and be sure to add a Shipping & Returns page. My website for reference is https://dana-cherie.com/
Hey Koehler Collection,
The idea of selling "quality bags for men, women and kids" is quite in trend these days. Look into the below-mentioned advancements to help your store achieve "absolute perfection".
I really hope that the store achieves the heights of success.
Hey @Ckoehler, here is the feedback:-
1. Add a call to action button on the banner image on the homepage.
2. Before featured collection, display the collection list.
3. Add testimonials on the homepage.
4. Add a LiveChatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
5. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
6. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to know how to implement this, don't hesitate to ask.
Hi @Ckoehler ,
Congratulations on your new store!
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. More Social links should be added like instagram, pinterest etc if you have.
2. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers