Want feedback on my newly started online store, thank you in advance.

Ckoehler
4 0 1

Hi
I recently started my online store, I am completely green in this field so I would like a general review of my online store and my facebook both visually and otherwise. 

I hope somebody can help :-)

Thank you.

Online store:      koehlercollection.com

Facebook:           Köhler Collection

0 Likes
dana-cherie
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi, there! My company specializes in website design & marketing for boutiques and similar product based businesses. I took a look at your site and it looks nice overall. One tip that I have is to work on the product titles. They are a bit inconsistent. Try to make the products titles not too long for easy user readability, but still descriptive for SEO purposes. Some of your titles are either too short or too long. Try instead something like, "Women's Black Faux-Leather Crossbody Backpack" or something to that effect. Hope that helps. I see in the contact page, you put that you are located in Norway, but add that to your about us, as well and be sure to add a Shipping & Returns page. My website for reference is https://dana-cherie.com/

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Koehler Collection,

The idea of selling "quality bags for men, women and kids" is quite in trend these days. Look into the below-mentioned advancements to help your store achieve "absolute perfection". 

1. "Instagram is a great channel for small businesses" and "Instagram e-commerce" is a great move for small ecommerce businesses looking to drive more sales. Hence,"Instagram, Twitter and Linked-in" are a must to be added to the footer to enhance customer connectivity.
  2. "The search landing page is disabled" ie it does not redirect to "/search", when the enter key is pressed , while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  3. "There is too much presence of text in the logo". Minimize the "amount of text and add some graphics" instead to make it look more "defined".
  4. Make your "About Us" section more "expressive" by adding some images alongwith a detailed description. 
  5. Want to increase your site popularity! adding "New Arrivals" below "Featured Collection" will help.
  6. "Gpay and Shoppay" should be added to the checkout page as an alternate payment method.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really hope that the store achieves the heights of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 426

Hey @Ckoehler, here is the feedback:-

1. Add a call to action button on the banner image on the homepage.

2. Before featured collection, display the collection list.

3. Add testimonials on the homepage. 

4. Add a LiveChatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

5. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

6. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to know how to implement this, don't hesitate to ask. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi @Ckoehler   ,

Congratulations on your new store!

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. More Social links should be added like instagram, pinterest etc if you have.

2. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes