Want some feedback for my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, to all, I have created my site, I need some good direction that how to get traffic on my store and what things I need to do for the betterment of my site. Please give some precious suggestions.

Link is here: https://www.couponsbiss.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 22 55

Hey, Alyssa!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! While I can appreciate you wanting feedback on your website, I would have to let you know that this forums platform is intended for Shopify users and people who have built their websites using the Shopify platform. If you did decide to use the Shopify platform to run your store and sell products, then I would be happy to offer some guidance here. 

Let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

Is it an affiliate site? Your best approach is to simply share your coupons on the deal websites - that's your target market and it's easiest to find them there. Good places are also coupon FB groups and other platforms for people who hunt for online coupons. 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yeah its an affiliate site.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I'm getting clicks, but no sales on my store, www.treatme100.com.  Karlie, if you could please look at it and give me anything that you've got for it, please, that would be totally helpful.  Like:

- is it believable?

- is it arranged correctly?
- is it hard to look at?
- is there enough social proof?
- etc. 
Any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.  Thanks.
- Lisa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 22 55

Hey, Lisa!

Karlie here again! Glad to help offer you some feedback on your storefront. After navigating through your storefront; there are a few minor changes that I can see which could help your store stand out and improve the over-all professional feel of your website. Every detail and element of your storefront can contribute to your brand identity, so it's important to focus on the smaller details. 

Logo: The graphic that you've chosen is great. It stands out, it's clear to see what the image is and what it represents. However, the text you have under your logo is a little unnecessary and a little hard to read. My suggestion would be to remove “Here’s to a more beautiful you!” and to change the font of 'Treat Me 100' to a font that is easier to read. I would actually recommend refraining from using any script-like fonts on your storefront all together. Choosing a simple, bolder font can help with aesthetics and legibility. Take a look at our blog post about why fonts matter, here. A good rule of thumb is to use only 1-2 fonts throughout your storefront. 

Images: Your slideshow image, ‘TREAT ME 100 SKIN TEST’ graphics and product images appear a bit blurry. Small details like these can be a massive change to the look of your website and can effect sales and traffic. You’ll want to make sure that all of your images are higher in resolution so that you don’t have any blurry or pixelated images on your online storefront.

Social Proof: I can see that you’re trying to incorporate social proof in your storefront by the use of pop-up windows, reviews, and extra graphics. Incorporating too many pop-up windows and extra marketing graphics can congest your storefront and drive customers away. I would just recommend narrowing down these extra elements on your homepage. There are different ways you can incorporate social proof into your website. Check out this article for a more in-depth look at how to use social proof on your storefront.

Overall, your website is off to a great start. All of the necessities are there and I find that your website is very easy to navigate and it's simple to find products and information. Focusing on changing up the aesthetics of your storefront would be an excellent first step for you. There are a couple of blog post that I would suggest checking out for some tips, advice and inspiration. Be sure to check out Customizing Your Shopify Theme: How to Use Images, Colors, and Fonts and Video: The 4 Fundamentals of Ecommerce Store Design.

I hope this helps, but feel free to reply if you have any other questions.

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Super thank you I will make those improvements.
1 Like