I love your products and your images. They look attractive.
I have some comments to make your store better as follows:
- Your logo on favicon seems a little bit distorted.
- It's too slow for moving to next picture so you can consider to speed it up.
- The footer would be better if you arrange them into 2 columns instead of just leaving the return policy in 1 separated line.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @OM_ND, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Give product recommendations on the homepage, add a section of trending & new products.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Add a live chat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I just had look into your website, Its looks nice. I observed few points on your website.
-> You can use open new tab links on the items on home page and use high quality images on some of your products, then visitors are stay more time on your store.
-> The footer section purpose is often used to display company data or copyright information.
-> Some of the item's gallery image sizes are not in equal due to that page scrolls. You can modify it (https://www.olympusminerals.com/collections/necklaces/products/tree-of-life-necklace-silver).
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
I hope these points are helpful for your website:)!
Thanks for the feedback, Appfreaker! You might have missed it but we do have a blog and plan to ramp that up in the upcoming months. And although I'm not sure about product reviews, testimonials is a good idea!
Can you clarify what you mean about gallery image sizes not being equal because of page scrolls?