Wanting Feedback

Kinley0221
1 0 0
Hello everybody! I'm new to this and I'm looking for feedback, tips, and tricks to having a successful business. Lilbitoeverything.com is my website
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at all the work you've done so far. There are some really positive aspects to all the work you've done! There a few little adjustments I'd recommend: 

• Popups on the store are on top of each other. This leads to a very unpleasant user experience. 
  • Add a favicon to your store. 
  • I feel there is some work you could undertake on the branding aspect of your business. Have you considered designing a logo for your business? You could use our free logo maker here
  • You should title your product correctly, and not use the generic supplier product titles, same with the product descriptions. These should be rewritten to make sense to your target audience. 
  • I would like to see an About Us on the page too, as I currently know nothing about who you are, what your mission statement is, what sets you apart from similar stores, etc. You can learn how to write a really great About Us here

Keep up the good work, and if you want us to have a look at the changes you've made just let us know and we'd be happy to take another look! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes