Wanting feedback on my site

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Can you please provide me feedback on my site. 
https://chasingbutterflies.shop

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there, 

First of all, welcome to Shopify Community. 

My first impression of your homepage is that I instantly know what your business is - believe me, lots of Shopify stores fail at this and deliver a vague idea of who they are. This is good. What I would recommend is to have a crisper, more high-quality images for the Above-the-fold section, and a Call-to-action button to prompt visitors to take the next actions - it can either be View collection or View Best-selling products

The Welcome section is good - I love it, it added a needed pint of authenticity to your online store. You can tune it up a notch by adding more social proof to your homepage - it can be customer reviews, instagram feeds, rating starts, etc. Check out some of the best real-world social proof examples for your inspiration HERE

You can also check out this article on how to further personalize your homepage. 

One thing that particularly bothered me was that when I navigated to Clothing tab on Menu header, I got redirected to https://shop.lularoebless.com/Maryosorio which seems to be another website - this created a broken experience for customers and I'd not recommend it. 

I've also noticed that the SEO aspects of your online store have not been optimized - which is an area for improvement since you're targeting a niche market and people tend to find niche products using Google Search. You can check out some of these Shopify SEO basics to get started quickly. 

That's pretty much all I have. Cheers. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
444 27 134

Hi @Mosorio !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. I recommend changing the theme of the store, make it more proffesional.
  6. Add product images, none of your products have images
  7. Add about us page
  8. Your google page speed score is only 53 and mobile speed 8 . Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
  9. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
  10. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  11. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  12. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  13. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  14. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  15. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
444 27 134

Hi @Mosorio !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. I recommend changing the theme of the store, make it more proffesional.
  6. Add product images, none of your products have images
  7. Add about us page
  8. Your google page speed score is only 53 and mobile speed 8 . Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
  9. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
  10. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  11. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  12. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  13. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  14. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  15. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Are you sure you are looking at my site. All my products have product images. I’m not sure where you see that none of them do.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 4 21

Hi @Mosorio 

Just had a look at your store. I believe you have built up an excellent store. It's quite professional and elegant. I really liked how the product variety has been shown when you hover over to them. I can see that you have a really good Facebook and Instagram page with lots of exciting content especially the video one. I would suggest utilizing the IGTV option for Instagram videos as well but you need to create 60 seconds video in order to upload videos on IGTV. 

I am sure you must have some conversions on your store so there is one piece of advice and that is to employ In-store marketing tactics so that you can personally connect with your customers through email marketing and Facebook direct chat. You can try the social proof app that will show notifications of recent purchases to your visitors. Also, it will help you in running countdowns so that you can create a sense of urgency within your visitors. All the in-store marketing tactics will help you in boosting up your sales.

Moreover, for email reminders to your cart abandoners, you can check out the cost-effective solutions of Care Cart their apps are mostly free and have many positive reviews.

I do not think you need to do much-paid ads efforts in order to drive traffic to your website however you can always boost some of your video content to fetch some views and then you can retarget those for your customized offers. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Mosorio ! Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

You've set up a great store out there! There was nothing much to suggest .. It was a different look as compared to the present stores that I've reviewed. 

1. The category page has the same name for all the tops, but when I open them, they have names as per color. If you have a single product that has variants, you can add all the products into 1 collection and that's done!

6.jpg

2. You need to welcome customer reviews and feedback on your store - that's how others will come to believe in your store! 

3. You can also add a search bar in your header menu in case if anyone wants to search for something! Also, you should be including a small blog section on your store! 

4. In the footer menu, you need to add shipping, returns, and product policy! Also, when I open the privacy policy page, I can't get back to the homepage or to your store! Correct that. 

It's time for you to get on to marketplaces where you can start selling your products to a wider array of audiences! Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey !

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes