We Need your help (feedback) on our store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0
We have had our website for a while now and it seems to be seriously lagging traffic. We could really use the help of anyone who’s running a successful shopify store. We do get sales but are usually from third party pages we are plugged into. We make the bulk of our money of an eBay store but are getting killed on their monthly commissions and would love to migrate somehow our sales to our shopify.

www.designerentryway.com

Please let us know what’s wrong!! Thank you in advance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

I think it really looks good, especially for your niche.

So, now in order to increase traffic and conversions, you need to engage your customers once they step into your site, asking them to leave their email or asking them to sign up and provide them with a small discount, a pop-up for that will work. Then try to get more reviews, since your products are not cheap and valuable, verified reviews can work best for you. 

You can try to ask them to leave a review via email after their purchase to show social proof on product pages.

To increase traffic try blogging sometimes with topics according to your niche so the targetted audience who are interested in it will have a look.

Ads are something to look at as well, if it is done correctly some conversions will come from there as well. But you need to play with it on a lower budget to figure it out first, so you won't spend a lot at the beginning.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  4. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  5. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Designerentry ,

I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Homepage: Add more sections on the homepage such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Blogging increases website traffic so you can give it a try.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Product Images & Description: Product page formatting is messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Insert images into the carousel. Display the extended product details using tabs.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Structured Data: I noticed a multiple implementations of structured data, so it's recommended to effectively implement to increase search appearance on SERP.

Performance Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 50%. So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.

2019-10-31_10-52_PageSpeed Insights.jpg

Try Offers and Discount: try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Create urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales.

A/B testing: Always try A/B testing to see which version of the web-page is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts they can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Retargeting: Give retargeting a try to use the data you collect about your visitors.

Adapt Mobile-First Strategy: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile-first from structure to design, check each and every element of your website on mobile view as more than 90% of internet use is expected to come from mobile devices only. What I noticed in the mobile view Product page formatting is looking a mess.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Designerentry 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Another thing you might want to add is a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes