We are launching this Monday

Shopify Partner
466 46 154

Hi @pickymonday

Have seen your site and it looks great. Super clean and fresh, so I love it. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

- The texts on the banner can be bolded to make them more outstanding. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1606959337626.png

- You can add Quickshop or Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. This can increase your sales. 

- Maybe under the "Our Mission" section, you can add more sections that show the benefits when shopping on your site. 

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it seems you're still building it. Maybe you can think about having an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This will help you create an amazing gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Let your customers click on the Quantity section, not fill the number. 

+ Add the Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

- I see you are selling clothes set. Maybe you can sell them separately and attach the set on those product pages. 

- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

For now, I think you're doing great. I think you need to care about the prices and your competitors. 

After launching a while, you need to check the analytics and see how your site performs. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

Hi @pickymonday 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide some recommendations for your store base on my design and CRO experience.

Your store looks lovely and nice!

I must say that your store archives 2 essential things of an online store: Having a favicon and a sticky menu. This makes your store unique, professional, and gives your customers a good experience.

However, I have some suggestions:

1. Home page

1.1 Style bold and make the text more outstanding

- For the text on the announcement bar

Picky Monday 2020-12-03 09-21-54.png

- The SHOP NOW button

Picky Monday 2020-12-03 09-24-07.png

I highly recommend you should style bold for SHOP NOW text or add a border to make it a button.

1.2 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can see my template example

Maize – PageFly 2020-12-01 09-47-04.png

1.3 Add a section to show brands

Here you can see an example from my template for kids clothes

Kidoki – PageFly 2020-12-03 09-33-21.png

I notice that there are some brands that you're interested in in the Sell with us page that you listed, so here is the way to increase more trust for customers.

1.4 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I notice that you provide social icons on the footer so I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://pickymonday.com/products/copy-of-im-sailing-size-3t

2.1 Provide more images with the context 

I notice that you have some thumbnail images, but there is no image to show a kid wearing the clothes so I highly recommend that you should add 2-3 images that have context (a kid wears clothes) in order to get the truest sense of the product.

2.2 Add reviews or rating stars for the product 

Product reviews are one of the most vital tools so customers will determine to buy your products or not. You should add 3-6 reviews. Moreover, you can add rating stars under the product description as well.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
2072 117 378

Hello @pickymonday, I hope you are doing good! your store looks professional. Some improvements that you need to do are:

- Display collection list on the homepage.

- Add reviews on the homepage, product page. You can create an exclusive page of reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Welcome customers to your store with a welcome & discount popup. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you all! It's very helpful!

Hi @pickymonday 

You're welcome. I'm so glad that I can help you. Please let me know then if you have any further questions.

If you find my answer helpful, you can give it a thumb up.

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @pickymonday !

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here