We are looking for feedbacks on our website

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello everyone,

It has been 3 weeks since the release of our website. However, until this day we only had one sale and nothing more despite the traffic. We tried our best improving our website and it would be awesome to have your honest feedback!

www.tech-clock.com

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 2 8

You're in electronics, a very tough brand whereas you need to build a loyal audience/following. This is done via campaigns, etc.. (branding... story, etc...) What is any different from you and what I can find anywhere else, aside from having another store in that niche? Running ads alone will not be enough. I like to reference "William Painter" sunglasses as an example. They are in an EXTREMELY tough market, which meant they needed EXTREMELY CREATIVE branding and storytelling (not just running IG and facebook ads) to penetrate the market faster. Because at your rate, the reality is... you'll be deep sea diving for sales if you simply expect anything less. Your site isn't bad, but nothing stands out or really brings it together. It basically comes across as a site trying to sell watches, and electronics... nothing more (i.e.., dropshipping). Maybe focus your attention on one flagship item and run a campaign centered around that.

Also, your copy isn't too great... the whole "they can do more than tell time..." paragraph is talking to 80+ year olds. Everyone knows what a smart watch can do... it almost comes across as "seriously?" ...and thats the only copy on your front page, nothing else. I think the site/branding needs more work if you plan to successfully hit your mark in this niche. 

0 Likes

Hi @wawa987 

The website is looking much better. Keep working hard and I'm sure you will get there soon. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

Hi @wawa987 ,

We need some extra data to see if that 1 sale us unreasonably small.

Most websites see a conversion rate of 1%-4%/5%. Have you had at least 100 visits to the site? You probably want to aim to have >500 visitors without any increase in sales to be statistically significant. 

Where is your traffic coming from - paid, organic, etc? If paid, how are you targeting the users?

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0
We recently hit 1000 sessions on our store. We use Facebook and Google ads and target people who have interests related to smartwatches and other high-tech products.
0 Likes
Explorer
103 3 11

Just take a look at your site, you are using a free Debut theme and did a great job. But I think there are still more thing need to be improved. We are offering the review store for free, you can take a look at HERE. You will receive a full report with the suggestion from our team after a few days.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

Hi @wawa987 ,

With 1,000 sessions, 1 sale seems extremely low conversion. (0.1% is at least 10x off where it should be).

Traffic:

- Do you have the location of users you are targeting defined? Is there a possibility users are coming from a country where English isn't their first language and are confused by copy on the site.

Drop-off:

- When a user arrives on your site, where do they drop off? For example, what % of users leave your site after arriving on the landing page, reaching product page, add to cart, payment page, etc

- Andrew
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0
Hi mccaly and thank you for your answers.

We target mainly the United States, western Europe and English speaking countries (Canada, Australia...).

It seems like most of the visitors just leave at the main page of our website without even browsing our products. Maybe our main page does not look trustworthy or professional enough?

The remaining just browse some of our products but end up leaving anyways. I think this is wether because of the prices, or because we are not targeting the right audience.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

There are some images that can be improved on the site to build trust but i doubt that is causing the majority of the drop off.

One thing that MAY be affecting it is prices being too low. If I'm used to browsing consumer electronics websites like Apple I'm used to seeing prices >$100. When I see prices <$40 I think there may be a low quality or scam issue. Just a suggestion, increase prices above $40 and see if it changes consumer behavior....

- Andrew
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you for your answer!

I will indeed try that and see how it will evolve after some days.
0 Likes