We are new in Shopify and like to get feedback from you all

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi All,

We are new in Shopify, this is our store xiapism.com. Do let us know if you have any idea for us to improve. btw we are from Malaysia.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
221 17 84

Hey @Xiapism , welcome to Shopify family

I checked your store and it looks super neat! I also like the fact that you create eco-friendly products.

I would like to share a few tips and feedbacks

Feedback #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

I see that you have written about Xiapism but at the homepage, so I suggest you keep this at the separate "About Us" page.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Feedback #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #1: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

Hello @Xiapism,

Congratulations on your new store. Your store is looking nice. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

4. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

5. A FAQ would be useful!

6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

9. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Xiapism Natural Dye,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• Use a "Free Shipping bar" to promote offers like "Hurry! Free shipping on selected products" to encourage the user to buy.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Shipping Policy"- all are missing.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you very much on your suggestion, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for your suggestion 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for you suggestion 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

@Xiapism,

Happy to help you. Wishing you the best with your store :)

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes