We are (soft) launched!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello all, 

We are new to the Shopify platform and this community. So stoked to finally be up and running. We are still working out bugs and have friends running test purchases this week so we can be shipping smoothly. Would really appreciate some critical feedback on the site and some good vibes before we launch on Friday to wider SN audiences. I would tell you all about us but don't want to spoil the surprise.

www.longhousehemp.com

*** PLEASE NOTE: We sell high CBD hemp (not marijuana) which is confusing to some. We are fully legal thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
998 49 147

Hello @Longhouse, here is the feedback:-

1. You need to add images in the collection list on the homepage. Images are missing.

2. Make your store interactive to make it more professional. You should add a pop-up, chatbot, web push notification. This will help you to entice visitors and convert them into paying customers. A chatbot will help you to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate. 

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
140 6 15

@AiTrillion 

We offer free step by step demo of the setup process to make sure all your questions are answered - Let me know if you would like a demo.

https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/30min

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Explorer
140 6 15

@Longhouse 

Sorry AiTrillion - sent it to you in error. 

We offer free step by step demo of the setup process to make sure all your questions are answered - Let me know if you would like a demo.

https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/30min

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Long House Hemp,

Everything from the Logo to the Central banner looks quite professional. Apart from it, the checkout process is also clean. Other keen observations about store improvement are as follows:

1. Once you add some more products, "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" are a must for depicting site popularity and peculiarity.
  2. "Contact Us" should contain a contact form as well for better customer interaction.
  3. Social links like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc if added to the footer, can contribute in improving the overall social connectivity of the site.
  4. Adding "Terms and Conditions" like"Privacy policy, Terms of Service etc if any, can also help in building search engine content. 
  5. To improve customer decisiveness, product reviews should be added below each item.
  6. For enhancing customer trust and belief and facilitating better brand promotion, Testimonials and Instagram images should be added to the site footer.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store progress and achieve the heights of success very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Longhouse,

I just had a look at your website and below are some of my thoughts.

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting tagline or call to action on banner to captivate user attention. The front banner is also cutting from the bottom side. So focus on the size of the banner.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also, reduce the size of the header.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Blog: Blogging increases website traffic so you can give it a try. Search engines also give higher preference to regularly updated websites over those that update sporadically or infrequently. For most small businesses, updating your blog one to three times per week is a realistic and effective schedule.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yeah, I don't agree. Your suggestions are gimmicky. But thanks for your time.

0 Likes